Highclere Digital may use your information in a variety of ways, these include but are not limited to: To complete our business needs, wherein we are required to collect and use your information to provide and complete the services we offer.To improve and personalize our website.To post testimonials on our website.To learn, understand and analyse how you use our website, including, but not limited to:
– to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;To communicate with you, including, but not limited to:
– to store information about your preferences;
– to collect location data used to estimate local reach.
– to provide the nature of our business services;
– for general customer service;
– to provide you with updates and other information relating to our website;
– for marketing purposes.
Any use of your information not listed above will, to the best of our ability, be disclosed to you before the point that we use it, upon which you can refuse this use.
We will only hold your information for as long as is necessary (for example, to provide our services) and up to 90 days after you cease to be a customer with us, unless in the case that there is an ongoing claim or we have a legal obligation. Where possible, if for any reason we have to hold your data for longer than originally thought, this will be communicated to you.